Make the right choice

for your next business even

As one of the 52 New York Times destinations in the world to visit for 2022, known for its charm, elegance and Italian excellence, Courmayeur Mont Blanc offers, all year round, fantastic activities and opportunities in a unique place, with breathtaking views.

Easily accessible thanks to the direct access of the motorway and the proximity to the main international airports, it boasts a centuries-old tradition of hospitality, offering quality accommodation and services that can meet your every request.

Download MICE info

A spectacular view, a unique place

and the traditional alpine hospitality

Courmayeur is located at the foot of Mont Blanc, which with its 4810 m altitude is the highest peak in Italy and in Europe. Surrounded by 40 majestic peaks over 4000 meters, it is the cradle of international alpinism and boasts the Alpine Guide Society, the oldest in Italy and second in the world, founded in 1850. Courmayeur has been welcoming its guests in this unique setting for over 150 years.


at its peak

Courmayeur Mont Blanc offers the authentic essence of Italian style, it is a gourmet paradise with sophisticated cuisine, 50 designer shops for a limitless shopping experience, tailor-made services able to satisfy any request and more than 50 hotels from 1 to 5 stars, for every budget.

The ideal place

for smart working

At the foot of Mont Blanc, a new model of sustainable and healthy smart-working is born. Thanks to its cosmopolitan soul and to the cultural sensitivities of its guests and residents, Courmayeur is a valid candidate to be the right place to work while immersed in nature, always connected with the world and also while regaining your own balance, thanks to the tranquility of these valleys and the people who live there.

Not only an all-year-round

outdoor paradise

The fact that you can practice many activities during all seasons makes Courmayeur the ideal place for every sport and nature lover. The professionals on the territory will allow you to try new experiences as part of your events, in total safety and with dedicated programs. Courmayeur also offers enthusiastic indoor alternatives to meet every need.

A tailored location

for each type of event

Congresses, press conferences, meetings, team buildings, company presentations, celebrations, exclusive dinners can find in Courmayeur Mont Blanc the ideal place to satisfy all kind of requests and amaze your stakeholders with various locations, from meeting rooms of all sizes, to large conference rooms, up to an arena with 3000 seats.


renewable energy

Organizing an event for your company in Courmayeur is also an extraordinary opportunity to demonstrate your care about sustainability. In Aosta Valley, electricity production can be defined as 100% renewable: about 99% of electricity is generated by hydroelectric plants, the remaining 1% from other systems, mostly photovoltaic. Courmayeur shows its attention to the environment also by constant commitment during events, through sustainable solutions and awareness, such as the signature of the “Charter of Courmayeur”.

Download MICE info